Dearest Myra, what a beautiful pics of a wonderful weekend with Jayson! Philip and Tanja can be very proud of him -- he has been so easy-going, cheerful and sweet as ever. And I'm very proud of you, that you did such a good job! Also of Christian and Esther, Ewoud, Paul... of being such great, loving uncles and aunts! And dad is a wonderful grandpa, don't you think? I love you all, my family, so very much... xxx mam PS: moet weer anoniem, krijg 't anders niet voor elkaar!
Dearest Myra,
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful pics of a wonderful weekend with Jayson! Philip and Tanja can be very proud of him -- he has been so easy-going, cheerful and sweet as ever.
And I'm very proud of you, that you did such a good job! Also of Christian and Esther, Ewoud, Paul... of being such great, loving uncles and aunts! And dad is a wonderful grandpa, don't you think? I love you all, my family, so very much...
xxx mam PS: moet weer anoniem, krijg 't anders niet voor elkaar!