Wow, it sucks! I was sick of that soccer game. Do you guys still have hope we'll win from Germany Wednesday?? And from Portugal Sunday?? I never thought they could loose from Danmark... Hope Andy and Sean got to look at it as well. Marc and Daphne did in Hawaii! Where will you watch Wednessday? We might go to Philip. Nel, my help in the house, got hit by a car while walking last Friday night. Now in UMC in the Intensive Care Unit. Broken leg, jaw and eye socket. Tomorrow would be her last day here. Terrible!
Wow, it sucks! I was sick of that soccer game. Do you guys still have hope we'll win from Germany Wednesday?? And from Portugal Sunday?? I never thought they could loose from Danmark... Hope Andy and Sean got to look at it as well. Marc and Daphne did in Hawaii! Where will you watch Wednessday? We might go to Philip.
ReplyDeleteNel, my help in the house, got hit by a car while walking last Friday night. Now in UMC in the Intensive Care Unit. Broken leg, jaw and eye socket. Tomorrow would be her last day here. Terrible!